So here is my Hiccup Shimeji. It took some time to make but it was worth it. So now you can have both a Hiccup and a Toothless on your computer.
Here's a link to the Toothless Shimeji:[link]
Download button can be found here to the right >>>
Hiccup will sit around read books, wear a helmet or eat a fish!
If you get bored of watching your mini Hiccup then grab him and throw him around. X3
Watch out!!! Hiccup has a habit of making clones of himself.
Shimeji are little mascots that run around the desktop, and there are many others on dA.
Shimeji can only be run on windows, and you will need the latest java.
Instructions for use
1. Click download link on the side and wait for it to download
2. Double click the downloaded .rar file and a new window should pop up with a 'Hiccup' folder. If that doesn't happen, you need an extractor like winrar
3. There should be a button saying something like 'extract to'. Click it, and specify an easy to remember location. This should extract the whole folder to this location
4. Go to the extracted folder and double click the .exe to get started.
5. To remove, delete the folder
6. To edit the images (give Hiccup more fish or something else) go to the 'img' file and you will find all the .pngs. Edit these to your liking.
Right clicking the icon at the bottom of the screen brings up a menu in japanese.
The options are:
1. Create a new Hiccup
2. Have the Hiccup come over to your mouse
3. Delete all Hiccups but one
4. Return any IE screens the Hiccup may have thrown off
Making your own Shimeji:
Download an existing Shimeji, maybe the original, maybe this one.
Go to the 'img' folder and alter all the images as you wish
The images are all called shime[number].png
2-3. walk cycle
5-10. picked up swinging
12. holding wall
13-14. climbing wall
15-17. idle after being called to mouse
18-19. impact and bounce
20-21. lying and crawling
23. holding ceiling
24-25. moving on ceiling
31-33. sitting down kicking his legs
34-36. pushing window walk cycle
37. thrown the window
38-41. pull clone from floor
42-46. clone self