****Update**** Now you can download this shimeji in a zip file and it can be found here: [link]
And if you have a Mac you can find a working Mac Version of this here: [link]
I thank [link]
for making these files, all mortal men bow down to her. XP
*** Update *** Hiccup Shimeji can be found here: [link]
Have you ever wanted to have Toothless on your computer, running around and causing havoc?
Then today your dream will come true, only
if you press the DOWNLOAD button on the right >>>
(it's a RAR file)
He will sit and look at you, run away and climb the ceiling of your desktop and even jump up on the walls. If you get bored of watching your Toothless then grab him and throw him around. X3
Watch out!!! Toothless has a habit of making clones of himself.
Shimeji are little mascots that run around the desktop, and there are many others on dA.
Shimeji can only be run on windows, and you will need the latest java.
Instructions for use
1. Click download link on the side and wait for it to download
2. Double click the downloaded .rar file and a new window should pop up with a 'Toothless' folder. If that doesn't happen, you need an extractor like winrar
3. There should be a button saying something like 'extract to'. Click it, and specify an easy to remember location. This should extract the whole folder to this location
4. Go to the extracted folder and double click the .exe to get started.
5. To remove, delete the folder
6. To edit the images (give Toothless more fish or something else) go to the 'img' file and you will find all the .pngs. Edit these to your liking.
Right clicking the icon at the bottom of the screen brings up a menu in japanese.
The options are:
1. Create a new Toothless
2. Have the Toothless come over to your mouse
3. Delete all Toothless but one
4. Return any IE screens the Toothless may have thrown off
Making your own Shimeji:
Download an existing Shimeji, maybe the original, maybe this one.
Go to the 'img' folder and alter all the images as you wish
The images are all called shime[number].png
2-3. walk cycle
5-10. picked up swinging
12. holding wall
13-14. climbing wall
15-17. idle after being called to mouse
18-19. impact and bounce
20-21. lying and crawling
23. holding ceiling
24-25. moving on ceiling
31-33. lying down and turning head
34-36. pushing window walk cycle
37. thrown the window
38-41. pull clone from floor
42-46. clone self